The holidays are just around the corner, and we'd like to celebrate with you! We know how full the holiday season can be, so wanted to make it easy for you to make time for some much-needed yoga + relaxation amidst all of the activities, events, and to-dos of this time of year.
Here's what we have scheduled in order to honor the holiday season and give us all a chance to slow-down + soak it up:
- Gratitude Membership Sale, November 15-30th (Going on now! Learn more here)
- Align, Flow, + Give Thanks: Thanksgiving Day Class with Petra, Thursday, November 27th from 9-10:30am. All proceeds will benefit the Lower Cape Outreach Council
- Preparing for the Holidays with Restorative Yoga with Mary Catherine, Saturday, December 6th from 2-4pm
- OYP Holiday Soiree, Saturday, December 6th from 5-7pm: Enjoy healthy light bites and festive libations, 15% off of all items in the OYP boutique, discounted class gift cards, and eco-conscious gifts from some of our favorite local artisans
- Embrace the Light: Annual Winter Solstice Candlelight Yoga Ceremony with Petra, Sunday, December 21st from 2-4:15pm
- Reflect, Release, and Restore: A New Year's Day Workshop with Mary Catherine, Thursday, January 1st from 10-12pm
Plus, Ame Wren will be back for two special workshops on Friday, January 2nd!
You can learn more and reserve a space for all of our upcoming workshops and events here.