This week's delicious recipe comes to us from Dawn, who teaches on Friday afternoons and Sunday mornings. Learn how to make her "Grilled Chocolate Raspberry Burritos" below:
(4) 8-9" flour tortillas
1 cup Semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup Fresh raspberries
2 tblsp Butter, melted
2 tsp White sugar
½ tsp Ground cinnamon
1. Stack tortillas and wrap in a piece of foil, grill over med-low heat about 5 minutes or until warm and pliable, turning packet once; or wrap the tortillas in paper towels & microwave on high for 30 seconds.
2. Sprinkle ¼ cup each of the choc chips & raspberries in the center of each tortilla, fold in sides and roll up.
3. Brush burritos with half of the melted butter.
4. Grill burritos on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over med-low heat about 3 minutes or until the tortillas begin to show grill marks and the chocolate is melted, turning once.
5. Transfer to a serving platter and brush tortillas with remaining butter. Combine cinnamon & sugar and sprinkle over tops of tortillas.
Serve warm. Serves 4.
Let us know what you think and enjoy!
Photo credit: Dawn Spunzo.